If your manuscript is suitable for potential publication in the journal, the editor will send your manuscript to two reviewers. If deemed unsuitable for publication, the editor will inform the author(s) the decision within 2 working days.
Submission processes guide you through the necessary steps to submit your paper:
- Submit your manuscript through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Acknowledge receipt of email of submission (within 1 – 2 working days)
- Receive feedback from the reviewers (within 2 – 7 working days)
- Submit your revisions and comments to the reviewers (within 2 weeks)
- Receive notifications by e-mail about acceptance or rejection (within 2 working days)
- Acceptance by author and payment made
- Transfer of authorship and acknowledgements of approval by author(s)
- Acknowledgement by editor and editing processes (1 – 5 working days)
- Journal publication and open access
We assure you that the entire process will be within 1 month.
The editorial process is similar for both journals. Use the Instructions for authors to prepare and submit your paper to the journal of your choice.